Source: Harvard Business Review
Transform your culture
We’ll use our 3-stage methodology to Assess, Design & Embed all aspects of a winning organisational culture
Develop your leadership team
We provide bespoke training, workshops, immersion days & 1:1 mentoring to upskill your leaders & managers on all things culture
Build a strong Employee Experience
We’ll help you develop the tools to maximise retention and performance. Including creating a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion & wellbeing
- Team of highly experienced consultants – business leaders, organisational psychologists, HR professionals
- Proven 3-stage methodology for culture transformation
- Winner: Culture Consultancy of the Year 2022
- Authors of the book on Culture Transformation – Building a Culture of Innovation
- Evolving your culture for growth.
- Building inclusive teams.
- Increasing productivity in hybrid working.
- Aligning cultures post-merger or acquisition.
- Developing and aligning your top team.
- Building A Culture of Innovation.
- Executing on complex business/people strategies.
- Fully embedding culture and employee experience.
- Rapid behavioural change and cultural immersion.
- Developing high performance cultures.
“Seeing our MABology culture take shape and come to life has been brilliant. I’m so proud of everyone who worked on the project, but special thanks must go to Derek and the team at Culture Consultancy who really helped us get to where we are now.”
Claire Smith, People and Culture Director at Mortgage Advice Bureau
“We were so impressed with CC. They have taken something very complicated and made it simple. We’re thrilled about the new culture they helped us create, and the way that they’ve supported and challenged us throughout has pushed us on even further than we could have anticipated.”
Greg Ingleton, HR Director at Pepper Money
“Their insight formed the highly compelling backbone to everything that came in defining and embedding our Mission, Vision and Values. They provided real energy to the project and delivered a full end-to-end service.”
Jim Brown, Group Head of Marketing at One Savings Bank